Best way to spend $2k on a used Turntable & Arm?

I have a limited budget to spend on a used table and arm combo. I have a new Grado $120 cart. but could consider a complete outfit incl. cart. for $2k. I have liked the sound of the Sotas and perhaps Linn but think that I like the sound of the Sota better. I am curious about maybe VPI, Rega or Clearaudio, or anything that will maximize performance in this limited price range. I used to own a Music Hall MMF 5 but was not knocked out with it. Of course I like tubes and will get a phono pre separately. Thanks for the help.
cine100
I have gone with the Manfred for several reasons.I love the look of the real wood veneer base.The speed is dead-on.The sound is nimble and fast,yet full toned at the same time.The Rega arm is less "tweaky" than the current VPI unipivot arms.The Scout is a terrific value and not as complicated as the current high end tables or the HW-19 series.The best value in the Hw-19 series was the JR.The suspension(sorbathane pucks)was easy and solid.With a Rega or AQ PT series arm those tables provided great sound and a great value.Of course,the JR could be upgraded to your heart's content!!!
Doesn't the Manfred also have a maintenance free bearing? I don't mind having something that is "less common". I may be using a Mastersound tubed phono preamp with my selection. Thanks again.
The bearing is supposed to be maint. free.I believe the VPI bearings should be lubed annually.
Any Thoughts on the Roksan Radius 5 w/ NIMA arm & Corus Black cart.? ($3410.00 retail)
While a little over your budget audioclassics.com has a VPI Aries 1 with JMW 10 arm for $2300 (I had contacted one of the sales reps -Rick and he said he would do it for $2300 shipped). I was considering that table but bought an Aries 1 on audigon (for more but with an sds speed controller). The audioclassics aries has the orignal heavy platter (similiar in design to the super platter but not as heavy). The Aries is a beautiful table and sounds great. I had owned a linn lp12 and a rega p3 and this was a big step up in my opinion (the linn was an older stock version that I didn't want to put money into). The Aries is a bit large compared to some tables so you will need room for it