P3-24 pitch instability

I'm having some pitch problems with my table. I've cleaned and reoiled the bearing, cleaned the sides of the subplatter and the belt.

But, I noticed that the pulley on the motor shaft is slightly off kilter. I'm wondering if it's enough to cause the pitch problems I'm hearing.

I made a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3_8Xf_QbIA

Or does anyone have any other suggestions?
lorkp
Post removed 
The first video clearly shows that either the motor shaft is slightly bent or the more common problem being the hole in the pulley has cylindricity error. I would bet that is the case. The only way to fix it would be to get a new pulley from Rega.
The second video shows that the spindle has been pressed on at a slight angle, although it does look bad, it won't have much affect on playback. THe subplatter assembler didn't use much care when putting the spindle on. The pulley issue is defintely something Rega should acknowledge and fix.
I haven't had the best experience, Elizabeth, but I don't think it should write Rega off. I still get the impression that they're a good company and these sorts of defects are bound to happen. I'm just unlucky.
I checked my recently purchased P-5 last night. No wobble at all from either the spindle or the motor, or at least I can't see it by eye.