Ever so slight platter wobble

I have a bix DIY table that I got from a friend. I noticed that when I look at the bottom of the platter or actually put a solid object underneath the edge of a spinning platter, every revolution the platter will touch the object. You can hear it. The wobble is tiny less than 1/2 mm at the edge. I dont have an arm for this table yet so I do not know how it sounds and I am wondering if I should even keep it. Will 1/2 mm impact sonic performance. Scientifically speaking it should not, right? Since whenever the platter dips, so will the tonearm. Do non diy or high end turntables also have tiny amounts of wobble?
malammik
Post removed 
There is play between the bearing and the platter if I press if my fingers very slightly onto the edge.
What is the platter made of? The fact that the bottom of the platter is uneven may be fine as long as the top runs true (especially if the platter is massive and thick.

The fact that the bearing has play is more serious. Have you looked underneath to see how the bearing is mounted? You might be able to secure it.
The bearing itself is mounted straight and secure - I've mounted it myself. Platter is made out of glass acrylic. The distance between the platter hole wall and the outer edge of the bearing is not even. At the bottom it is tight and there is no play, but at the top if I push with my finger slightly on a platter you can see through the platter the top portion of the hole becomes "more" in contact with bearing so there is side to side play.