Allnic Verito Z:Owners and those familiar

Am considering the purchase of this cartridge.My funds have been delayed and thus the purchase.
I have looked for reviews,but there are only comments.
Can anyone contrast/compare this against some known quantity.I'm hoping that the few members ,who own this will comment and relay their experiences.
Thanks in advance-Tom
tpsonic
Oh..... You guys never fail to entertain!!
With the endless back and forth.
What we need is a 25 year old, who is capable of actually hearing the frequency extremes we speak of, and has impeccable taste, of course, to conduct a shootout, and lay the issue to rest, for once and all!
In the meantime, I'm searching for one of those B&O mmc1 cartridges!!!!!
I always enjoy reading about this pricey stuff!
How do you adjust the VTA with the Allnic?
If you look very exactly to the needle from the side and try to achieve a vertical position of the needle in the groove, i have the feeling to forced to rise the tonearm much more than with other cartridges and then the headshell and the downside of the cartridge is not parallel to the platter any more.
What are your experiences?
I don't own an Allnic cartridge, but the object of VTA adjustment is really to obtain the proper SRA (Stylus Rake Angle). If that requires raising the rear of the tonearm so that the tonearm is no longer parallel to the LP, I say do it anyway. There is nothing sacred about that.
Breezer:When did you receive your Verito?? I understand that a change was made on the last production run.These are being exchanged,as they have no lower mids,mid bass,bass.I sent mine back-it did have a wonderful top-end,but with the other elements missing I didn't keep it.
So to be honest,I haven't heard the real-deal.
What mine did was very good and if the "weight" had materialized,would have been a keeper.
I believe the cartridge body should be redesigned:a open ,hollow wood body is an invitation to resonances and doesn't protect the delicate inner workings.It may also do away with the need for a shim in metal headshells.YMMV.
When the "next generation " Verito Z arrives in users hands (arms),will someone be willing to comment???
I understand the "original" was happiest in high-mass arms (IE:the Walker at 30+ grams).Much like the Myabi.
Is the Shilabe,the current production Myabi??