Rega P5 Upgrade:TTPSU,Platter Or Subplatter?

I have read about Groovetracer acrylic platters and subplatter Reference being an upgrade to the stock ones in the P5. I've also read about better counterweights, one of them being Michell Tecnoweight to improve on the stock stainless steel counterweight on the P5.

Just out of curiousity, which upgrade below will yield the highest degree of sonic impact in chronological order?

1) Rega TT PSU
2) Groovetracer subplatter Reference
3) Groovetracer acrylic platter
4) Michell Tecnoweight counterweight
5) Clamp

Anybody tried an aftermarket acrylic platter on the P5?

Any opinions would be appreciated.
ryder
Ryder: Don't under estimate the Ceramic Platters sound
improvement over the P-5's glass platter. The P-7 also
has a superb bearing housing and sub platter.

You can change the subplatter on the P-5, but not the
bearing housing. This is the part the sub platter fits
in to. The bearing housing on the P-5 is crap by
comparison to the bearing housing in the P-7 and P-9.

The P-7 and P-9 have the dual belt drive system. A big
improvement over the P-5 which can have speed problems
over time due to the single belt system it uses.

I had both my modified P-5 and a P-7 in my system at the
same time with the same cartridge and while the P-5
was very good, it was no match for the P-7.
I, too, owned a P5 prior to my P7 - not a subtle difference betweent he two. I was flabergasted by the difference and i thought the P5 was a superb table to begin with. By adding the above listed 'upgrades' you will be close to the cost of a P7. I traded my P5 back to my dealer for the same amount paid and handed him $650 cash to balance the deal.
Hey Ryder............I just noticed a small, yet incredibly important line in your post...."I currently have less than 10 LP's in my collection." My friend, my advice to you is simple. Spend some $$$ and buy more LP's. Right now, your "stock" P5 is a fantastic table. Leave it alone, and try to expand your record collection. Buying more music will be a much better investment than tweaking your table. There are about a zillion great LP's out there. Have fun, opening your ears and soul to the beauty of analog music. Buy the tunes now, and worry more about the equipment later on.

I have about 300 LP's, and I just upgraded my Rega P3-24 by adding the TT-PSU (more about this, folks, in a separate post.) My system sounds absolutely incredible, but it wouldn't be worth a dime if I didn't have the great collection of music to enjoy !!
Miner42 said, "I traded my P5 back to my dealer for the same amount paid and handed him $650 cash to balance the deal."

Your dealer took quite a hit if he gave you that deal. It's $2,695 for a P7 and a total of $1,795 for a P5 with the optional power supply so there is a $900 dollar difference which is significant. If you paid $650, your dealer cut the suggested retail price by a lot, and that's assuming you had already purchased the power supply for your P5 before you traded it in.
Yes, I had the TTPSU and a Rega Exact2 cartidge on the arm. Cash is king during times of lean. I admit I got a superb deal.