Esoteric K01: What are the best settings for CD?

The Esoteric K01 has several up-conversion and filter options for CD play-back. Unfortunately, each up-conversion option and each filter option requires approximately 500 hours of 'break-in' to sound it's best. I have owned the Esoteric K01 since it's release. It is a superb SACD and CD player. I have 'broken in' some but not all filter and up-conversion settings. I am still unable to decide which combination I like best. I am currently using S_DLY1 (for digital filter) and 2Fs (for up conversion). I would like to know what settings other Esoteric K01 owners like best. It would be helpful if If you can explain why those settings sound better to you than other combinations. I wonder which settings the experts at Esoteric/Teac would recommend?
matjet
@ Gocubs999, Hi, How do you like the player so far, Do you believe it out competes with other players in the same price range or higher?, cheers.
Audiolabyrinth,
As you know, adding a source component is system dependent and I strongly recommend finding a local dealer if possible to audition before landing on a final decision.
I was looking for a CD/SACD/USB Player prior to buying the K-03. At it's used price range of $6,300 - $6,600, I find this unit to be one of the best in it's price range. Previously using an Ayre QB-9 for Computer Audio playback and an Esoteric DV50S for CD/SACD playback. The K-03 is a significant improvement than both previous units.
Needless to say, I am extremely satisfied with the K-03's overall performance.
@ Gocubs999, Thanks for your post, I plan on driving 3 hours soon to new orleans, La or Atlanta,Ga that is 5 hours drive, I have no high-end dealers in mobile,Al,,I have planned to audition before I buy this time, LOL!, for now on!, congrats on your k-03, your post helped alot, Thankyou, Happy listening.
I do believe in break in of electronic equipment and cables but I would NEVER loop my player for hundred of hours on end for all filters and up-sampling combinations. Have you guys ever stopped for 1 min to think that all components inside your player be it a resistor, capacity, power supply etc etc all have a life span??? You are only shortening the life of all the components.
The K-01 is a great sounding player from new so why not just enjoy it and stop worrying about needing 800+ hrs of break in. Besides, if you leave the player on 24/7 like I do, most of the break in is done for you without looping a CD.

Just my 2 cent guys.
Was seriously considering Esoteric as my next and final player. But it just seems like so much effort to get the proper sound. Also terribly concerned with its lean midrange.

Now considering a tube based player for the warmth and detail I desire. Perhaps one of the Audio Research players....