Esoteric K01: What are the best settings for CD?

The Esoteric K01 has several up-conversion and filter options for CD play-back. Unfortunately, each up-conversion option and each filter option requires approximately 500 hours of 'break-in' to sound it's best. I have owned the Esoteric K01 since it's release. It is a superb SACD and CD player. I have 'broken in' some but not all filter and up-conversion settings. I am still unable to decide which combination I like best. I am currently using S_DLY1 (for digital filter) and 2Fs (for up conversion). I would like to know what settings other Esoteric K01 owners like best. It would be helpful if If you can explain why those settings sound better to you than other combinations. I wonder which settings the experts at Esoteric/Teac would recommend?
matjet
Guido, Jon202, I have the esoteric burn-in cd that came with my K-01. It has 3 tracks on it, if you familiar with this cd ( 1st track for braking in components and some conditioning, 2nd track for braking in whole system and 3d track for the whole system demagnetization).Does it make sense to play on repeat whole cd when braking player or separate track like track # 2? I never sure what is the best approach.
Thank you.
Hi Denon1,

I am not as fortunate as you in that my unit did not come with the CD. I checked the manual and in the section on "What is in the box", there is no mention of this CD. Your generous dealer must have slipped it in for you.

Anyway, going by your description of the tracks, I would put on repeat only tracks 1 and/or 2. Putting the demagnetization track on repeat is not necessary as you need to demagnetize your system only once in a while.
Cheers!
Hmmm, I am familiar with the CD. I suspect there might be a little marketing spin/creativity on the naming of the tracks... Remember the old Drystan cold/pain remedy... Releaved a total of 12 symptoms, never mind symptoms were more/less repetitive... Whenever I used breakin CD on K-01, for many days at a time, I put the entire CD on repeat... The player did not appear to develop any emotional or respiratory problems as a result. G.
The K-03 I purchased came with an Esoteric CD for the K-Series USB Highspeed Drivers for Windows 32/64 Bit & MAC. It appears that esoteric at some point included this disk to avoid having to download from the website. It additionally came packed with an IsoTek Full System Enhancer & Rejuvenation CD mentioned above. Neither of these disks was mentioned the the User Manual.
@ Gocubs999, Hi, How do you like the player so far, Do you believe it out competes with other players in the same price range or higher?, cheers.