Establishing a common analog listening bias

Maybe it is possible to establish a widely accepted common ground in terms of listening bias by choosing and agreeing on 10-30 LPs all readily available new to all audiophiles for decent price.
If all listening tests and personal comments regarding the sound of components and systems in the various threads and posts would refer to any of these LPs mainly, everyones comments and experiences would much easier be understood by their fellow Audiogoners.

How about an "Audiogon baker's double-dozen"?

This would create a solid ground for all of us.

How do you think about this ?
dertonarm
Natural sounding vocals with little to no artifacts attached for me is of paramount importance on a recording.
"The illustion of, in the room with you kind"

To add from my suggestions above , another one that stands out that is readily available and inexpensive is Joan Baez "Diamonds and Rust"

I never did care for Joan's music until I heard this A&M release through a pair of Quad 63's some 25 plus years ago.

The original release was exceptionally well recorded and the current re-issue is it's equal.
Great band and good music.

Alison Krauss "So Long so Wrong" Good music, talented band, good recording however the studio mucked with the vocals too much.

Their "Live" release has far more natural sounding vocals and is equally entertaining and well recorded. Mobil Fidelity

Joe Williams "Me and The Blues" Speakers Corner , check this one out.

Nat Cole "After Midnight" mono , Pure Pleasure...in deed it is.
Stiltskin,
y.s.:
>>>Alison Krauss "So Long so Wrong" Good music, talented band, good recording however the studio mucked with the vocals too much.<<<

Most interesting comment. Any chance elaborating a bit on it?
I have an idea, but let's hear how you would put it, please.
Hi Axel, Without getting into a forensic analyst of why these modern day engineers have to do this,knowingly or unknowingly simply put this other wise very good Lp stands out a slight electronic hue that's attached to all of the vocals.
It's not overly distracting for me however too bad it's there, Alisons voice is so sweet.

If you can compare the Live Lp to this studio mix,it does present vocals far more natural, for a modern day recording that is.
Thanks Stiltskin,
>>> Alison’s voice is so sweet...<<< :-) too true! Some latter day Dolly Pardon?
But I think her is a bit 'thin' also, and what I can hear on some tracks they done a dubbed voice-over i.e. she sings it twice to make it sound less a bit fuller.
I was expecting you might have noticed some of that :-)
Axel, Noticing this electronic hue on the vocals on So Long So Wrong was a slight disappointment and a minor nit pick. I didn't listen deeper to what else could be wrong on the recording,sat back and just enjoyed the music.

With Alison Krauss and Union Station their music is new to me and the handful of times I've played the two Lp sets,
I feel their live Lp is the better of the two, recording wise.
She's so sweet.