Establishing a common analog listening bias

Maybe it is possible to establish a widely accepted common ground in terms of listening bias by choosing and agreeing on 10-30 LPs all readily available new to all audiophiles for decent price.
If all listening tests and personal comments regarding the sound of components and systems in the various threads and posts would refer to any of these LPs mainly, everyones comments and experiences would much easier be understood by their fellow Audiogoners.

How about an "Audiogon baker's double-dozen"?

This would create a solid ground for all of us.

How do you think about this ?
dertonarm
May I give an example of easily available , no contest good sound, better than original, not expensive and that many of us already have ? I think of Tin Pan Alley from Stevie Ray Vaughan's album Couldn't stand the weather from Pure Pleasure records. Everybody has it, don't you ?
Jean.
In jazz I suggest 2 wonderful reissues from Analogue productions that everybody has (must have): Art Pepper meets The Rythm Section and Waltz for Debby from Bill Evans. Not expensive and widely available, sound to die for.
Jean.
I suggested Alison Krauss "so long so wrong"
If you got side two, 3rd (last) cut going fine, you got something going... :-)
Then let us know what you use also.
A.
Dear all, to once again clarify the point:

These "agreed upon records" are about to establish a common ground for sonic evaluation and correspondence only!!

We need "records which everyone has access to for normal prices".

I have over 900 first pressings (... most of them first stamper..) in Jazz and classical from 1958 to 1968 - however I would never ask for including original vintage pressings here.
This is completely off point.

These records shall only serve to create - well: again.. - a common ground.

These shall not form the core of a collection, but shall reflect all aspects of recorded music and all aspects (..positive..) of recorded music sound.

Nothing else.

This package shall serve to create a solid ground to improve communication and make statements and sonic experiences one makes/have easier understood by other members.

So far I have seen several good proposals - each of them can serve here well.
And - yes, the originals sound "better" - but it doesn't matter at all in this context.

I believe we have a great chance here - and it might as well work for the digital fraction too.
Dertonarm,

I think this is a very good proposal, many times when Ive read a review(not just magazine reviews) Ive picked up the record mentioned and tried to listen for the described section and see how my own system handled the described piece.
Although I think this might be scary for some when they realize what their system does or doesnt do.