Great sounding new vinyl

This was suggested by Sonojfim on a previous thread. I wanted to send a petition to the vinyl companies because so many bad sounding new LP's on the market. A more positive way would be for all of us to share a few titles of really good sounding new and reissue LP's with label info if possible...
jloveys
The new Music Matters and Analog Productions 45 Blue Notes sound great.
The new 200 gram Japanese imports also sound very good.

Originals may or may not sound best but paying $200.00 plus for hot pressings especially for used records that are in an abundant is nuts in my opinion. Most systems sound different from one another. One system could have great midrange and treble but no bass. One could have great bass and midrange but bad treble. Buying an item because someone said they are hot stampers on their system is asking for trouble.

I have the most fun going into record store and purchasing used records between $1.00 & $8.00. Then finding my own hot stampers. It may take me weeks to play what I purchase but for the same $200.00 I can have 50 albums instead of one.
sounds like you have the right plan hot stampers sound like just a nother way to say a good recording
Hot stampers sounds like snake oil for people with money to burn (unfortunately not me in this economy). I too love the thrill of the hunt. Some of my favorite finds have been at thrift stores.