How many People own Working Reel to Reel Decks?

I just bought a very nice condition Revox A-77 on Ebay and I have to say I love the sound of tape. I wish I had done this years ago when it made more sense. I see that good quality reel to reel decks are getting snapped up on Ebay and I am wondering who is buying them and what they plan on listening to (prerecorded music or tapes they make). How many people here on audiogon actually own a reel to reel that works and they use it regularly? Thanks.
Mark
mepearson
Currently own a Technics RS1500U, Otari MX5050IIB, and a Teac x700R. The Teac needs repair. Also have a Akai 1800SS reel to reel/8 track tape quad unit on the way. I use them for transfering tapes to cd/digital formats.

Steve
Timely question for myself, as I have recently put my TEAC X-10 reel to reel back into service after about ten years, along with my turntable. Finishing up on my basement music room the reason. It could use a little work, but still works and sounds great. I have always loved reel to reels. My Teac has been the most enjoyable single piece of gear I have owned. Now I just play back tapes I recorded many years ago. My plan is to dub the tapes into the computer, as I do not know how my longer even my mighty Teac can last. Parts and the folks who know how to work on them I fear are getting scarce. Nothing beats the look of reels goin round and round.
After trying out most of the good digital sources and LPs, the idea of finding a way to get closer to the ultimate master tapes that were used to make the those nice CDs and LPs, triggered my interests in tapes. There are significant developments along with finding decent pre-recorded tapes on ebay: The Tape Project may have been one of the most influential thing to happen.

I've collected few hardware within last few months mostly Otaris and Studers... I will tacle the software next.
i've been getting into RTR since last summer.....when i subscribed to 'The Tape Project'.

so far i have a stock Technics RS-1500 and a refurbed Ampex ATR-102 in my room. I have also purchased a Studer A-820, which is being updated and 'gone thru' by a Studer expert.

regarding software; so far i have 5 of 'The Tape Project' 15ips 1/4" tapes, a few more 15ips 'master dubs' of questionable source; and about 150 various ebay 7 1/2ips commercial tapes of various qualities.

i think RTR decks are way cool......i cannot yet say exactly how good they can sound.....but i'm working on that.
Jsman, which tape deck do you like the best? How does the Revox sound compared to the Otari?