Whats the best Cartridge for a bright Pro-ject 9 ?

I just got a Pro-ject 9 here on Audiogon about 3 weeks ago. I'm having trouble matching a cartridge with it. It sounds high pitched and very analytical with a Sumiko Blue Point on it. The Blue Point sounded great on my Nad 533 but sounds wrong on the Pro-ject 9. The bass sounds bloated and the highs have a hiss and there is hardly any mid range. The turntable is in great condition. Someone recommended the Ruby CL by Sound Smith but I fear it won't warm up the sound. The previous owner recommended a Grado. Any more recommendations?
128x128zeal
Make sure Bluepoint is well broken in and the VTA is not too high. Sounds like you might have both problems. I've got the Sumiko Blackbird and it's wonderful with my Pro-ject RM10.

Dave
I have the high output Dynavector. I'm looking to get a new phono amp. A friend of mine suggested the battery powered Nova. Any more suggestions? I thought the PS Audio was to edgy.
I really like my Pro-ject tube box II with my Pro-ject Xpression III table. I am running an Ortofon MC-3 turbo now but hope to go to a Benz Micro Gold next.

Scott