ARC PH5-Tube info. and suggestions

I have looked but only found some mention re: the PH3. Since the PH5 uses 4 6922's, do they all need to be matched pairs? Also, my listening room is a brutal HF enhancer. I am looking for tube suggestions, that won't break the bank, for more warmth on top w/o giving up the bass. I have the stock Sovtek's in it now.
gerardff
Easy to say and do if your'e treble isn't too hot! But if it is and it ruins the listening experience one has no choice to search for a better sound unless cotton in the ears is considered a worthwhile upgrade.
I'm pretty vague on the PH5 topology, but am pretty sure there are 2 tubes per channel - either the manual or ARC can tell you which in the layout go to which channel. Matching would happen between each pair, not necessarily across all four. If you can get 4 matched, that is great because eventually one will go and you can use the singleton with either of the remaining pair - but, not required, and its typically easier to find two match pairs than it is a quiet matching quad. All should be of the same type, that is all 7308 or all 6922, etc. It is also fine to have a mix of brands within a pair, which gives more opportunity for 'tuning' the sound to your liking.