Record Sleeves - Which ones and where?

I'm looking to replace all of my record sleeves with better ones. I've seen polyethylene, polypropylene, and rice paper lined. What's the difference? I'm looking for the best place to buy them too. Is it worth getting outer sleeves too? Please advise. Thanks!
spenceroo
Spenceroo,
I suggest that you call Jim Pendleton an order sample size bottles of all 4 steps of his Audio Intelligent cleaning system.
I used RRL for several years and thought I was happy until I tried Audio Intelligent cleaning system. There was a definite sonic difference....not subtle.
You can contact Jim at his website: http://www.audiointelligent.com/ or call @ (573) 696-3551. Great guy to talk with and quite impressive.
Rgds,
Larry
Spenceroo, I concur with Markd51 and do the same procedure. I also like to change the sleeves when I get around to playing ( and preferably washing) the particular album, not spending time doing only that. I also put a sticker on the outer sleeve (or the the jacket itself if the cover is not mint) to help me remember if I've washed it. Now that I'm using the Audio Intelligent cleaner exclusively I write on the sticker "AI" so I know I've cleaned it with the proper fluid if it has already been washed.
Sleeve Town is sending me a sample of their best inner and out sleeves for free. I'll compare them to what I got a Music Direct and post about it when they arrive.
I finally received the free sample sleeves from Sleeve Town. The poly lined paper sleeves are identical to the ones I got at Music Direct (Nitty Gritty). The outer sleeves were the same quality as the ones from Music Direct, but were completely (and I mean 100%) clear. The Music Direct outer sleeves are pretty clear, but still have a haze to them. I like the Sleeve Town outer sleeves better, but since I already bought 300 from Music Direct, I'll probably stick with those to keep things looking the same.