Grahma Phantom vs Tri-Planer?

Any further info on the Graham Phantom are compared to the Tri-Planer? I reviewed the threads and not too much on the Phantom vs the Tri-Planer (there is plenty on the Graham 2.2).

Rick RWD
rwd
I'd love to get Bob Graham's reaction on your calling his new arm "Grahma". Must have a really slow transient response! :)

Sorry, Rich! I just couldn't resist. I'd love to get my hands on a Phantom and try this comparison myself.
Ha...If someone was to pick that up....I'd figured it be you or someone like Mark or Larry. Anyway, I just have not read much around here about the Phantom. I would love to get more info on this one. It seems like this arm and a few others (including the Tri-Planer) are fairly accessible. Too bad the Schroder's are such a long wait.It seems like with a good year end I may be looking at finalizing the table/arm/cartridge in the near future.
I'm curious to see what we learn from this thread!

Rick RWD
Both are good Arms. Depends on Phonostage, Turntable, Cartridge to get the most out of them. I own both.
Rick,how are ya?BTW...Eddie(from the Sid listening session)is updating his 2.2 to the Phantom in about a week.I installed his Transfig. Orpheus awhile ago.He has a fine set-up,and I am sure he would be happy to give you an audition,any time convenient to you.You can call Sid or me,if you want to get in touch with Ed.
Best!