Phono pre-amp for Shelter 501 MK

What kind og phono pre amp for the shelter 501 mk2,
budget $1100, I whas thinking og the EAR 834P phono stage,
but its not switchable and can only be set at only 47ohm will that be a problem?

Regarts
daemon
Rick and Daemon,
I am very sorry if I mispoke, it just seemed like a big coicindence at the time. I sincerely appoligize for questioning your motives.
Jeff
MiniMax Phono pre, used $1000.00. See the 6moons review;

"And when I was using the Shelter 901, the experience was borderline religious - so smooth, expressive and non-mechanical. I believe my system reached a new landmark in realism with the Shelter/MiniMax combination."
MiniMax Phono
Jeff,
You're a true gentleman and an asset to the Audiogon community. Anyone who makes a post like yours, which was in a very reasonable tone, is obviously looking out for others. You can't have enough people like that on an internet forum! Of course, apology heartily accepted!

Rick
I have two Shelter 501s in two separate systems, both running into EAR 834P phono pres. Fantastic combination and sounds simply wonderful. Whoever said these were incompatible was simply but highly mistaken.
Thanks for the respons!

I have be reading reviews on all the Phonon pre
and it seems to me that the MiniMax Phono pre is
Number one Because it´s very clear, neutral, and a very god 3D Sound stages, very god voises.
Number to Ear 834p very good 3D soundstage, very god voices female, gorgeous in the midband. Not so neutral.
Number tre AQVOX like the balanced input, it´s but my arm don´t support it.clear,uncolored midrange.very god at pris.
Thanks for the help.

Regarts Daemon