Best rack for non-suspension turntable?

I have a Well-Tempered Classic turntable. For those unfamiliar, it does not have any internal suspension.

Does anyone have an opinion about the best type of equipment rack for this kind of table? My options are the Naim Fraim (I have Naim electronics, but the Fraim is obscenely expensive) which is rigid with glass shelves or the Isoblue which is composed of layers of different woods (so I'm told).

The Fraim supposedly is unbeatable with a suspension table like an LP12, but I'm not sure how it would work with a non-suspended table.

Any opinions?
turboglo
Mike,
Have you considered, tried, and or compared the Minus K with the Halcyonic shelves?
I have been reading/thinking about getting the Minus K for my 150 lb Teres table.
Rgds,
Larry

check out what Lloyd Walker has done with his table. There should be a link from his site to an in depth review where it is described how he has it on a thick wood slab with a bunch of sorbathane pieces between that and the shelf. Loading the TT with good cones such as the Mapleshade Ultimate Triplepoints or Walker Valid Points into a massive hardwood slab suspended by sorbothane might be a simple, affordable and effective choice.
I hope that I'm not ''jumping on this thread'' here but I too am looking foe something under my 35 lbs. transport and put up a thread I think just this week but nobody really answered the question. If as Audiogoners we begin to use labratorty ''type'' equipment to control vibrations as has been discussed here.....my question is ; "what does it do to the music''? If it controls vibrations and cleans up the sonic spectrum so to speak.....are we or would we taking away the warmth of a Hammond B3 or the timbre of an acoustic guitar ??? I realize Mr Turboglo is looking for a stable rack but all of these affect the music in one way or another. I have looking into the Minus K stuff....and would like to know is the music better with this stuff ? Hey, Harmonic Resolution is a hot product right now that everyone is taking about and seems in the Audio World to be okay to charge $2,000 for that.....but this is laboratory stuff here ???? Sorry for jumping in with my .02
I'm using an 18" concrete patio slab on four tennis balls on top of an exterior wall mounted maple shelf. It's dead quiet now. The total cost was about $20.00.
Go for SolidSteel Table.
They are decoupled with cones and you can adjust the top Plate.