Transparent Phono Cable

I have upgraded my analog system to an SME 20/2 with Graham Phantom. Cartridge short list is down to Dynavector XV1S or Zyx Universe.

The rest of the chain in the system is Ayre K-1xe preamp with phono stage, Levinson 20.5 mono blocks, Wilson Sophia 1s. The existing cables are current Transparent Reference from preamp to amps & current Transparent Ultra speaker cable.

Music runs the gamut from classical to jazz, rock, pop & folk.

Should I be consistent and go for Transparent phono cable or consider a different brand?
Ag insider logo xs@2xcipherjuris
I am having a really BAD two weeks!Last night my home was hit by lightning.My audio room is on a seperate circuit,and seems to have escaped any damage.Don't anyone EVER disrespect stuff like my "now beloved" PS Audio Ultimate Outlets/UPC-200!
I should be getting a sink hole,or earthquake soon.That's been my luck lately."If it wasn't for bad luck,I'd have no luck at all"!
Sirspeedy, When it rains it pours. The good is just around the corner. Hang in there. But don't go buy anything yet until the bad luck is out of the way. Yes I am superstitious, I even back up when a black cat crosses in front of me. It seems to help that I follow my superstitions.

Mark,
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad and I hope that you and your family are Ok.
Peace be with you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Best Regards,
Larry
Thanks everyone,for the kind sentiments,and thoughts!

I,truly appreciate the well intended comments,and particularly,the E-mails I got!
Thank you all,SO much!

Best,
Mark
Sir Speedy,

I know how you feel, I lost my Mom last August (I lost my Dad many years ago). It is very hard to lose a parent. I still miss her very much, especially on Saturdays because we almost always had lunch together, just the two of us (my wife works on Saturday). However, after nearly a year, the pain has gone away and I remember the really good times we had together and some of the great things she did and her favorite sayings and it is comforting.

I wish the very best for you and your family.

Best,

Ed