Is there a 3g. anti-skate weight for Graham arms?

Wally M. claimed that the anti-skate weight that comes with the Graham 2.0-2.2 is a bit too heavy at around 6g. He told me that he could get a lighter one from Bob Graham at 3g. Has anyone know if this is true? Wally never sent me my weight. Has anyone found the stock weight to be too heavy, and beyond adjustment?
gerardff
Zargon,firstly I really think you are getting way to carried away in your response to me.I made a general statement about some supposed "professionals" (not alluding to anyone in particular).I've read many posts from owners,and experienced folks who did not fully understand the Graham 2.2.
The measuring device for antiskate,that I mentioned was a simple oversight which I corrected in a followup post.
The business about test records was just some information that I thought some could benefit from knowing about,if not already.I was not alluding specifically to you,so please don't be so self centered!Other folks read this stuff!!

Nothing I posted was specifically directed at you,because from the time I've been corresponding on these forums there has been a wealth of misinformation regarding the Graham arms,by some.
I was simply trying to be helpful,but in all honesty,from your sarcastic tone,I won't make any comments to you again.

As to the antiskate being set at the collar,if your "professional" friend set it that way,FINE!Of course I assume the cartridge was supposed to track at around one gram.Right?
My appology for any unintended sarcasm and getting carried away. Maybe I was having a bad day! This particular cartridge is supposed to track at 1.8g. For that VTF, do you know where would one nominally place the weight as a starting position? Which detent?
Zargon,Why not try the second,and then third dent,out.This should be for 1.5 and 2.0 gms.I believe the little weight has a set screw that may be able to lock to an intermediate position(more approximating the 1.8 gms).I hope this can work out for you,as I,myself track at 1.85 I have sometimes wondered if I should do the same.I'm too lazy I guess.Also,as the record is being tracked,look at the cantilever,from straight on(front of arm).If antiskate is correct,there should be no leaning(drag)of the cantilever in any direction,to a significant degree.Sort of like,if you considered the cantilever and it's reflection,in the lp to be ONE continuous line.Viewed from straight on.Hope this helps.

Best!
According to the Graham User Manual, the weight can be positioned at any point along the shaft, independent of the detents, without need for any "set screw" adjustments. In fact the set screw is not there for this purpose.

Gerardff, I hope we haven't gotten too far away from your subject. Some of this information does relate to use of the antiskate mechanism.
What I meant about the little set screw is exactly what you are alluding to Zargon.Set the weight anywhere you/one wants and lock it.Simple.I'm specifically talking about the little(tiny)screw in the weight,itself.This will give more flexibility to those wanting to go beyond the boundaries of the indentations.

Best!