Decca Jubilee / Dynavector XV-1s / ZYX / Allaerts

Hi,

i can find several comparisons between greater ZYX and DYnavector XV-1s, but unfortunatelly no experiences or direct comparisons with Decca Jubilee or Super Gold or with the Allaerts MC1 Mk II or MC2 Finish.
As i am looking for a new cartridge for a Mission Mechanic and DNM/Reson Yota tonearm (maybe another in the future) i would be glad your experiences.
Till now i had got several cartridges like Ortofon Kontrapunkt B and Denon DL 103R in the past, and now the Cartridge Man Music Maker MkIII (very musical, involving, smooth) and the Dynavector XX-2 (dynamic, much colours, details, very good bass).
I would like to get only one, but very good cartridge, and sell all the other ones. Perhaps my music favorits: mostly classical (everything, from chamber to orchestral, barock to modern, choir, opera...) but also rock, hard rock, avantgarde, etc.

Thanks for any comments and help or advise, even when the last decision should take by myself.
Balazs
breezer
I currently use an Allaerts MC1B (on a Schroeder model 2/Platine Verdier) and I have heard the MC2 Finish on another Platine with Schroeder Reference. I also own a Decca Gold Garrott Brothers original (now very old indeed).
The Allaerts MC1B is far, far better than my old Decca. The MC2 is even better still but more money. I haven't heard the transfiguration so I can't comment. I like the Allaerts a lot. They are very musical and have very little in the way of an audio signature. It doesn't seem to lack in dynamics compared to the Decca either. It tracks superbly and is at home with all kinds of music (my prefernces are very eclectic).
My tuppence worth.
Any comments on the entry-level Allaerts? Perhaps someday I'll Finish with an MC2, but I need to start at the beginning and enjoy the ascent to the summit.
The only really negative comment I've heard from others about the Jan Allaerts cartridge line is that there is a wide variation in the quality of construction (the fit and finish I presume).

I suppose if Jan isn't feeling well on the week he makes your cartridge, it may not look perfect -- however I bet it will sound perfect ;--)
Has anyone heard the currently availible version of the London Decca Super Gold with the extended line contact styli? I read that HiFi World put it on a rega arm in 2004? Any body read that article.....