Best Temporary Record Cleaning Options

I have a new TT on order and need to line up some record cleaning options. This is my first TT since 20+ years ago when I used a discwasher on an old technics table. I will be slowly buildiing a vinyl collection from both new and used sources. I am not going to be able to throw down for an automatic for a while so I need a fiarly good temporary product that will help me get and keep records in great shape. In my search of the archives there is some amazingly in-depth content about record cleaning solutions and automatic machines but I can't seem to locate info on what the best options are for brushes, kits, etc.
maineiac
I'll concur, the Disc Doctor Brushes are a good inexpensive choice. Unlike the Discwasher brush, or the old Parastat, (You folks remember that one?) the Disc Doctor Brushes have rubberized handles, and can be immersed in solution, or water without damage to them.

Nothing says that a slimy, dirty record solution has to be left on vinyl with manual cleaning. Do your final rinse with distilled water, and dry. mark
Try the Knosti Disco Antistat (available www.audiophilecandy.com) at ca. £45. Works very well, as long as you keep cleaning the brushes.
Check out the post by Zaikesman regarding the use of an Ikea Underbar.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1098927596&openfrom&1&4#1

I’m using a couple of these, a lazy susan, a nylon bristle paint brush, a shop vac with felt on the lip of one of the attachments, and alternate between RRL and AIVS (depending on how dirty the record is to begin with). Oh yeah, a CF brush before and after each play. Seems to work well for me and I can spend the difference on more records.

Note: if you go the shop vac route, don't get the cheapest one without hearing first how loud it will be; you may need to step up to a quieter model or wear ear plugs. Some of the commercially made RCM's are pretty loud too.
The link below will take you to a discussion regarding options for building your own inexpensive RCM. If you need greater detail or more info, I'd be happy to talk with you. Good luck!

http://www.audiointelligent.com/aboutrcm.htm

Best regards,
Paul Frumkin
Use a carbon fibre brush and avoid the use of any liquids like the plague as they will surely enslave you and your record collection. Ask the man behind REGA..