Anyone heard the Sota Millenia?

Looks good on paper and comes from good lineage. I like the composite materials and vacuum hold down. It would be nice to get a solution for a second arm but I would contact Sota for such an idea. I would be concerned about the sapphire jewel bearing as I've heard that jeweled bearings can shatter.
dan_ed
I did at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. In fact I went just to view and hear turntables. After seeing and hearing Teres's Redpoint's, VPI's and SOTA's, I much prefered the SOTA Millenia. Let me know wht SOTA says about an addtional arm as it is a concern I have as well.

Cheers
Vernon
I heard this table as well at the Audiofest and overall liked the sound vey much.IMO a bit better then the VPI's I listened to ,and definately better then Teres from the show conditions.The SOTA was more accurate,But for my personal favorite I prefered the Oracle V by a wide margin from all the other tables I heard at the show.This table just is so accurate from bottom to top in the proper reproduction of the accurate sound of the tonal colors in the orchestra.
Turntable selection is a personal choice.You have to factor size,and your ability to accomodate some of the rather large "Beasts",as well as price.There is a TON of really good designs,in quite a few price categories.I LOVE a load of them.I can't wait to win the lottery,so I can collect.

That aside,as an owner of the latest COSMOS,and a SOTA user for twenty years,I have to say that I've never experienced any bearing noise,or vacuum problems,as some competitors like to believe exists.I am not married to this product line,but they are absolutely superb,when you factor sound/features/size/price.Personally I like the Cosmos way more than the Millenia,which is really the same table,but without the gorgeous housing(the Cosmos has the same,very effective "Swiss Cheese" sub-assembly,but you don't have to look at it),and the Millenia dispenses with the motor on the NON RESONANT subassembly,and puts it in a cute seperate housing,which cannot be as effective(though I'm sure it works)in speed stability,as placing it on the sub-assembly.Hey everyone has their own tastes.

One thing that has always confused me is,why would one want a belt,and innerworkings of a moving system to be exposed to the environment(ever see the stuff floating around,when the sun comes in a window at a certain angle?),when there is a sealed alternative.Surely the probability exists that the belt on my old Cosmos lasted 12 years because it was not exposed to environmental contamination,as some non sealed systems do.I'm probably going a bit overboard here.Just food for thought.

Best regards.