What happened to Discwasher?

So I went to get a refill of D4 fluid, which I use to clean records before I transcribe them for more convenient access. No more around. Unless someone has old stock? I cannot justify a 2000$ record cleaning machine for a handful of albums to burn onto a car CD. So does anyone have a substitute cleaning fluid, or know the secret formula for D4 fluid? Guess Discwasher bit the dust in the middle of a vinyl resurgance? Hmmmm. Thanks!
w8aaz
Any brush will need to be replaced after enough uses, as Mr. Kidknow said. I like the Disc Doctor brushes, which come with replaceable pads. The handles will last forever.

As Hammy suggested, brushing and wet cleaning without vacuuming is largely a waste of time. If you don't quickly vacuum off the scummy solution before the liquid evaporates, all the junk goes right back where it started; but now it's been broken down into smaller particles and pasted deeper into the grooves.
Until I can get more D4 record-cleaning fluid for use with my DiscWasher, I am using a liquid that RadioShack sells for use with their record-cleaning system.

Tom
no one answered the question.Why would this company stop making this product? I know there is a vast amount of people out there who depend on the stuff to keep their irreplaceable record collection perfect.I probably buy 13-15 of the little bottles a year (having failed to find the bigger bottle a long time ago). Retailers have been trying to steer me to other products saying their stuff is better.
Other products I have reviewed seem to be for people who are trying to clean filthy discs. All my records are pristeen. The DWR / D4 combo is perfect for just removing the slight dust that has found it's way. Rational or not, I want D4!
The next time that I run into Bruce Meyer the original founder of Discwasher I'll ask him. Maybe he'll give up the secret formula and you can mix up your own.