How to convert FLAC to WAV ?

I have all my CDs ripped onto an iMac using XLD. I am having trouble figuring out how to convert the files from FLAC to WAV. Can somebody give me a quick tutorial on how to do this ? Thanks
mabonn
On my system the wav file sounds more 'organic'; there's just more 'there there'.

I've since converted some 16/44 files, and to my ears at least, the difference doesn't seem to be as large as with 24/96 stuff.

Obviously, YMMV.

(My system: Jadis Orchestra integrated (in the last six months it was re-capped & re-tubed); Merlin TSM (one of the M iterations) speakers; MacBook Pro (running Audirvana Plus), feeding an Audioquest Dragonfly (shopping for a USB dac, but it's taking forever; leaning toward Wavelength (which is why I got the Dragonfly)); Jenalabs IC's; DIY speaker cables; DIY power cords: DIY power conditioner (only used for TV & DVD player); DIY speaker stands (solid maple).
I am intrigued by the USB topic. Steve, are you saying that USB will beat my current setup I described above? I would love to put it to the test, thoughts?
I have been doing more comparisons and have concluded that Steve is absolutely correct.

The wav files are better, and in many cases WAY better. And I was wrong: on 16/44 recordings they are better as well.

The only downside is the files are HUGE.
Never in a million years did I ever think I'd (almost) fill a 500gb hard drive with music . . .