A Dac about two thousand used

Hi

Please recommend a DAC ... looking for one around $2000 used. That's the maximun i will go.... pse share ... including brand and costing... thanks
clarrie
Shigeki Yamamoto is both the owner and designer of these japanese audio components. He`s known primarily for his building a stellar line of SET amplifiers and custom analog parts etc.Company has been around about 18-20 years and better known in Japan compared to USA.
Regards,
I've personally tried a handful of DAC's in the $1k - $3k range, and by far, the best I've sampled is the North Star m192 mk2. I've sold all my other DAC's, this is the only one I own now. The soundstage is absolutely huge - real, 3D, holographic, whatever you want to call it, it feels like you're there. I love it.

FYI I'm using it with Decware Zen Torii mk3 and Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference speakers.
Burson Conductor (Sabre 32 Dac) is a solid recommendation below 2k. It acts as a preamp-headphone amp too.
NAD M51 is one of the best value DACs out there right now. Not $2000 used, but $2000 new.