The New PS Audio PWD MKII

Anyone tried the new PS Audio PWD MKII yet? I have been using their DL III with good results for the last two years. I was leaning towards a new Macbook purchase to use as my 'music server' but having learned more about the PWD capabilities I am considering trying it instead. If I understand the PWD details correctly I should be able to connect it wirelessly to my home network, access all music files on a stand alone hard drive of my choice, and steam all the music to the PWD. Have you tried this yet?
stickman451
How were you accessing your music files? Were you pulling files from a
hard drive in you computer, a usb drive hanging off a computer, or a some
other configuration?

Are you an Apple or Windows user?
With USB the DAC works flawlessly like any other DAC. Network streaming with the bridge is a little trickier, but if you stick with JRiver and stay away from PS Audio's EMM music server software, you should not have any problems.
No problems here using the PWD MK2 through USB and my Mac Mini.

A very good DAC, with its major strength that it does not at all sound digital.
Mac mini sounds promising... Have you found that the usb cable makes a difference or does the digital lens negate that issue?
I have a PWD MKII with bridge and the only PITA step was updating the bridge firmware. It came with a very old version that doesn't do auto update so had to do manual via web. The instructions are outdated, web page doesn't allow entering an URL (unbelieveable!) so had to download the file before update, firmware loader spits out debug statements while installing ... overall not very professional. Otherwise it was just plug and play.

All my music ripped to a hard drive, running logitech media server on my laptop, using ethernet connection to PWD and using Lyric on my iPhone to control the player.