Neodio NR22 Cd player - thoughts?

Any opinions on this player? It's only had limited English language reviews, which seem to praise it's tonal accuracy and v. analogue like sound, possibly as a result of using an analogue clock rather than feedback prone quartz crystal, and careful use of vibration control.
spiritofmusic
Himiguel,

I found the Stahl-Tek Vekian to have separation and soundstaging detail the equal of which i have not heard before. It was incredibly enjoyable to listen to different elements of an orchestral ensemble with such ease...and to be able to listen to each set of instruments playing a contrapuntal element in contrast with another element of the ensemble...and to be able to do it all so effortlessly.
Gentleman, I can't stretch to the Stahl Tek, short of a lottery win. Having just made what I believe will be my last ever analogue upgrade, which is extremely neutral displaying the best of digital in it's presentation, I'm now on the search to find a cd player that will demonstrate the best analogue characteristics in it's presentation. Other than my EMM, only the Reimyo I heard previously gets close.
The review in HiFi Plus stating the Neodio being adept at changing tonality between discs suggests it has this analogue sensibility.
I gather the Eera Tentation is v. analogue like too esp. in terms of tonal density.
does the neodio have a tube ??

it sounds like it is relatively uncolored.

i would say the original lector and the original zanden dac would be interesting competitors.

again, a digital component without a tube is ast a disadvantage, in terms of long term listenability.
No tubes, just a well isolated analog clock, and OTT damping/vibration control.
The EERA TENTATION that I'm considering also has it's main claim to fame being serious vibration control thru internal damping and the over engineered Gyropint 2 transport upgrade mechanism.
It seems that if these two players (plus the Stahl Tek) are really close to the best of analogue compared to other players out there, it seems that engineering practices applied to tt's for many years are going to get the best out of digital.
Maybe the transport is a lot more vital, even than the DAC, then we've considered previously.
SpiritoMusic...sounds like you've got great options...great options. I also will agree Transport is very important. I have auditioned transports a little bit, and the changes were dramatic. Another point for Neodio as they have both the 1-piece as well as the 2-piece.