Anyone have experience with Olive 06HD?

Seeking any info about this server. Anyone have one, what are your likes/dislikes. Is there an Android app to control it?
Any info is appreciated.
hilrenee
I dont have personal experience but i have read glowing reviews of this unit.
http://www.whathifi.com/review/06hd
Hi, I don't have experience with the 06 but I do have the Olive 4HD. There are many things I like about this unit although there are some 'issues'. I figured I'd chime in because the issues I have with the 04 I'm pretty sure are overall Olive issues and not model specific. Starting with the positives, 2 TB of storage is a ton of room. Accessing the unit via iphone/ipad is very convenient. The O4 has an internal DAC which sounds ok but I bypass. I read the 06 is similar but its internal DAC sounds pretty nice way better than the 04. The user interface is a little frustrating. The front user interface is touch based and doesn't always respond to what you are touching, or it takes awhile of leaving your finger where you are trying to touch and maybe it takes maybe it doesn't. This can be very annoying when typing in meta data details like album or title. I don't think Olive has completely figured out how it wants to cross check meta data info from a third party source like gracenote so depending on how you transfer files to it, you need to make sure the files are split and titled right before you transfer them. You can edit once they are on the device but it's not a fun process and would be nice if the machine could just reach out and get the info for you like I've seen in other devices. The device can be also access via a web based format which is ok but still needs work. It is slow and a little clumsy at times. Another peeve which I think they are working on, is you can only shuffle if you make a specific playlist you can just go to an artist or genre and hit shuffle like the ipod. Also note that Olive's data retention is proprietary, this is a fact that has me terrified because g-d forbid they go out of business once I don't know how the data will be able to be manipulated off the device. I've tried queuing them on this topic and they are not responsive. Once the data is there it's there the only way off is to rip a cd or send them the device to get it off for you. So to sum up I really like my Olive but I think that's because I'm completely sold on the idea of a music server(not a pc but an actual piece in the rack that holds all your music) would I recommend to friends/fellow enthusiasts, yes but with some caveats and reservations. I think Olive is aware of their shortcomings and working on making them better. I sure hope they do.
By chance, I went to a streaming demo at my local store last weekend. They had the Naim HDX and the Olive 06 and 04. Firstly, I'm afraid, the 06 is way ahead of the 04 in sound quality, greater detail and bigger sound stage. The Naim HDX was comparable to the 06.

It is difficult to compare as they were in different rooms, the 06 a Krell Kef blade set up, the Naim, a naim electronics and Sonus Faber stand system.

I would put both at a comparable level to my Leema Antilla, a good player in the £2500 price level, so neither of the straming solutions seem to challenge very good quality CD players, yet. The retailer rapidly configured an Ipad to control the olive.

On both systems, Hi res, 24/96 I believe, clearly beat standard CD quality and a big plus, was the quality of some of the better internet radio channels.

So I would say from this demo only, streaming is not yet matching top CD quality, but that is my only exposure, so there may well be better.