Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
I have done more tweaking of my EMM that greatly enhances the improved 3D effect of putting ICs in series. Those who would like the details can PM me.
Hello everyone.

I just came across this thread.

I was originally going to sell the SE and move to the XDS1. I think I am glad I waited.

The Furutech fuse is a no brainer.

I have PM'd Sabai about the ICs.

A few questions;

Unless I am mistaken, Furutech makes an IEC connector that is installed into the unit. The inside end is an EMI/RFI filter. Is there enough room for this modification?.

I have the NANO, and am wondering if there are any places inside the unit I can use it?. I am hopeing to only open the unit once.
Cousinbillyl,

There is enough room inside to replace with the Furutech IEC since Emm also use a filter but you might have to modify the IEC to fit.

You can unplug all connections that can be unplug and nano them. I've done all the connections by the IEC and joining wires and all those white computer looking connector pins. Just carfully pull them out and nano them. Don't over apply the nano as it will sound dull. You will be shocked with the result.

Hope this helps
You may have some sonic success putting one Oyaide INS-CF isolator under each Totem beak in diamond configuration on top of the EMM CDSA SE.