Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
Flashunlock, VH Audio sells Furutech fuses. They don't say the color. They have a lot of models. Is it one of these two? One is the .75" HiFi Tuning Fuse Slow 2A and the other is the 1.25" HiFi Tuning Fuse Slow 2A? Thanks very much, in advance, for all your good advice.
Flashunlock, the only green one VH Audio has is called the T13A. The two I mentioned above are gold-colored on the ends.
Flashunlock, I am on the Furutech site looking for distributors. Where in Asia did you get yours? I live in Asia. I talked to a Canadian distributor a few minutes ago and he says the T2A 20 mm is on back order -- should arrive next month. He says the green one was discontinued a while back -- only the blue ones available now -- they are an upgrade, he says.
Sabai,

The GREEN 20mm T2A is not discontinued... they told you that just because they cannot get them. I bought mine in Hong Kong. The HiFi tunning ones are called Silver Star or the newer one called the Supreme both again 20mm x 5mm. You have to use a flat head screw driver to pull out the fuse holder between the switch and the power cable. theres a small slot to insert the screw driver into. Get a torch there and check it out.
Flashunlock,

Have you tried the newer blue Furutech fuses and compared them to the older green ones? If so, what were your impressions of each when used with the CDSA?