Esoteric K-01

Has anybody had an opportunity to listen to the recently announced Esoteric K-01? I was also wondering about the price. Thanks
thefirstchorus
There is no 35 bit DACs in the P02/D02; it has the same AK4399 as used in the K-01 (8 per channel) which can process maximum of 32 bits. They probably mean 35 bit processing, which provides some headroom with most audio formats.

I am absolutely certain that the P02/D02 is an extremely good sounding product and I can't wait for someone to compare it with the NWO-M. Same applies to the K-01. :-)

Matjet, I'd stick with the K-01 because it is missing the digital interface between transport and DAC. It is just me, but I favor purer solutions.

Best wishes,
Alex Peychev
Well, my XDS1 sounds pretty awesome & natural & un-analytical with a Hydra V-Ray, Shunyata Anaconda Helix powercord, and a little nicer and fuller through the XLR outputs with Stealth Indra ICs.
Alex, you are absolutely correct. Esoteric marketing mgr in Denver did state that P02/D02 utilized some form of 35 bits processing, rather than sporting 35 bits DACs. G.
Guys- I knew I'd heard "35 bits", but had forgotten the content. G- That was the head of Esoteric Tech Support who was running the show (Tim Crable), NOT the marketing guy (Mark Gurvey), FWIW.
Harv, Tim Crable is now Esoteric marketing manager, although he may be retaining some tech services management functions as well. According to my information, Mark Gurvey has left Esoteric. G.