Any better DAC then dCS Scarlatti?

I heard about new DACs on the market better than Scarlatti.
StahlTek Vekian and GTE Audio.
Someone compared them with Scarlatti?
Any other DAC compared with dcs?
murataltuev
I've owned an Accustic Arts DAC, an EMM Labs DAC2, an Ayre QB-9, and now use an EMM Labs XDS1 in my home system, and a Weiss DAC 202 for "portable" use. The XDS1 is a joy to listen to. Murataltuev, to say that SACD is almost impossible to listen to with EMM Labs is a ridiculous statement. Perhaps to your golden ears, but not mine.
Yes, for my ears and in my system AA DAC is also impossible to listen.
Emmlabs DAC2 is much better, but not TSD1 transport.
I had in my system many DACs and still looking for better.
I still own now Berkeley, Linn Klimax and dCS Scrlatti.
Today my new DAC arrived - Lavry Gold.
After one hour of listening looks like it will be my new reference!
May be not better than GTE, but definately better than all I have.
Murataltuev; i have heard all the old DCS rigs, The APL 4.0, and 3.0, most of the EMM stuff and a great deal of the Esoteric stuff. The APL is the best DAC i have heard so far.

The DACS you have i have read lot about and get a lot of good reviews, Can you say a little more about the Lavry?
Murataltuev,

I own one of the very good DACs, that is the Weiss Medea. But I know a couple of DACs that are much much better and maybe you should consider them for your comparisons. The first is the Stylos SYS HAD and the second (probably the best DAC in the world) is the Orpheus Heritage.... I have heard both of them in a system with Tidal Sunray and I can assure you that the vinyl has no hope against them...
Weiss Medea is a very very good dac , hard to beat. Technicaly i don't know any other dac with Zero output impedance . Weiss Medea has 0.2 ohm output impedance which makes it excellent . Having 0.2 output impedance means that the its output is truly linear on all over the frequency range.