USB DACs with 24/192 via USB

Are there any "audiophile" quality DACs that can receive a 24/192 input via USB?
bigamp
The problem with the TAS review, from my reading of it and the author's other comments, is that the USB DACs were tested on the assumption that customers just wanted to plug them into their existing computers. Therefore the reviewer made no attempt to use an optimal PC or Mac build. This invalidates his findings for high-end users who, if they have any sense, will dedicate a computer to audio duties and attend to its performance and setup. The reviewer missed the point that while many USB Dacs have been made for the convenience of the iPod generation, there is a growing market of audiophiles who are embracing computer audio for better sound. I understand the Wavelength product was pulled from the review because it was going to be tested in that silly context. Like test driving some new racing tyres on a Prius. The reviewer picked the wrong audience in my view, or has the Absolute Sound slipped further than I had thought?

The trouble of course is the low level of understanding of computer audio and that this leads people to ask the wrong questions - such as whether USB DACs are better or not. What matters is that yes you can get state of the art sound out of computer audio, and that like everything else, it depends on the implementation and it, of course, doesn't come cheap.
i agree antipodes. i had been waiting for this issue thinking it would be more imformative. what a waist. written for ipoders and not audiogoners. i left the digetal domain 8 or 9 yrs ago and been vinyl/2 channel only since. i don't get the reviews on the epensive or even cheap transports, why would anyone buy one? it's only a diferant and out dated way of recieving bits. it is aparant to me where the high end in digital is headed and it certainly should be to tas. their computer info was a joke and the 14 ways to imprving sound, give me a break.
I don't know that much about this stuff. I'm trying to record music that I have a subscription to Echoes from WXPN on my laptop to a cd recorder. I tried a headphone jack with two RCA cables. Now I'm trying a Benchmark USB DAC. The guy at the stereo store said it's compressed music and with a dac it uncompresses it but I have to mention it really isn't a big difference. It does seem to sound better going through my pre amplifier (McIntosh 2200) but then I read the less souces the better. I been playing this through my system before I even record. Does anybody have any suggestions?

It would be much appreciated,
Robert