Sagging power plugs in wall outlet, diy

Does anyone have any diy advice on how to support heavy power plugs that sag from the wall outlet? I have Shunyata cords and I also have Shunyata's SR-Z1 outlet. However the power plugs still sag. Shunyata sells the Cable Cradle, which is the perfect fix, but I feel like there must be some diy alternative. 

rfprice

@rfprice Send me a ticket to [email protected] and I'll help you with your account.   

@jea48 

Thanks for the heads up. I might do this. I still feel a little silly for spending $50 on something so simple but maybe it's the best way. 

@rfprice

I think , as for me personally, I would rather look at 10, 11, or 12 hockey pucks stacked on top of one another pushed against a wall, or slightly out from the wall, than see an anchor above the outlet with a Zip tie hanging from it. That’s just me though.

Heck who knows, Hockey Pucks glued together may absorb vibration from the wall outlet, plug, or cord. You know like them expensive carbon fiber wall plates do.

Hockey Pucks come in different flavors too. Black seems to be cheapest though.

Jim

@jea48 

You might have just hit on the next big-ticket snake-oil audiophile tweak. Plug support columns. Night and day!