Playback Designs Firmware Update

Have any of the PD MPS-5 owners installed this update yet? Jonathan Tinn told me that it'll further improve the MPS-5's redbood CD playback. (I considered this a strength already, so I'm amazed that I might gain more in this area). I'm travelling now and plan to install it when I get home this weekend, but I'm interested to read what my compardres heard when they installed this firmware.

Dave
dcstep
Yes T_bone, Andreas said it was an install bug and he wrote v. 19 so that it couldn't happen. He, of course, had tested v. 18 quite a bit and was distressed that he'd missed the bug, but was very quick to recover.

One neat thing about the MPS-5 is that you can always push the reset button and get back to the excellent original firmware.

Do you think that anyone really take Audiofeil seriously anymore? He stalks me, so we'll probably hear from him soon. Hi Bill. ;-)

Dave
Is the new update called the MPS-5_01021 and when was it released?. Also what does the new ( November)DRIVER do?.

Thanks
Just got an email response from Jonathan Tinn re my question of the purpose of the "November" driver. His email informs me that the driver is designed for those users who are connecting the optional USB-X outboard box. I don't use the USB-X box so I can't comment any further on what benefits the driver confers. For those that use the USB-X I'd suggest contacting PD directly. I've had wonderful support from Jonathan and Andreas and can't speak highly enough about their customer commitment.
Couldn't agree more with you about Jonathan and Andreas' commitment to customer service. It is unparalleled.