Best I2s cable for the Money?

Bought a DAC with I2s input and want to buy a decent i2s Interconnect.
+ How important is the quality of this cable ?
Thanks
128x128saffy
I just bought a used Audio Alchemy DDE1.1 and DTi 1.0. They have I2S connections that I would like to try out. Does anyone have a old cable that they can part with? Perhaps someone that has a stock cable and have upgraded?
Watch PS Audio. I beleive that they have a few flavors coming available in the very near future...to compliment thier new Perfect Wave series Transport & DAC
It sounds like PS Audio is using a HDMI cable for I2S.

They have some useful information concerning the I2S standard.

Still looking for a "hand me down" recession special.

e
Went ahead and ordered a Audio magic cable. I will get back with you on the sounds.
Well I recieved the cable from HCM.It is a Audio Magic .5m red thingy.After plugging it in I have fou nd that I was in error in thinking that it would be a linkm between my Dac and jitter box.Apparently the I2S port on the jitter box is for input only,so I had to put the coax back in place.However I have left the I2S connected from the jitter to the Dac and I think I hear a difference. Is this wishful listening? Could this cause a problem.It seems to be more 3 dimensional and have a even more defined soundstage,tighter bass and smoother overall. I am not smoking anything so I am at a loss.
Does anyone (or everyone)have a better understanding of the I2S bus within the Audio Alchemy line and whether I am wacked?

e