"The Mystery Of Sound Is Mysticism"

bolong

Goldman cite a doctor saying it is demonstrated that relaxing music is as potent as valium ...

I dont doubt it myself...

Anybody with stress crisis can test it himself...

A fact which is striking is a relatively high % of people are not moved by music, or are unable to produce it or a mix of the two. it is call amusia ...

For me i feel this as an handicap as much as others handicap...

Anyway i did not know but Goldman wrote a book about humming sound...

He was looking for a sound whch anybody can produce from babies to grandpa without any judgemental appreciation or preoccupation about the voice qualities : the humming sound....

For sure as he said Patanjali already described this sound AUM or OM as the fundamental home or humming of the cosmos itself...

Goldman remind us that a lot of peer reviewed research around the sound AUM or humming demonstrated all health beneficial effects on the metabolism or blood pressure and many other aspects...

Personally i like very much the music of Australian original people creating it with their voices and the powerful didgeridoo...Which is a humming sound ...The didgeridoo is probably the most powerful humming instrument with the human humming voice...

Humming as health and relaxing practice must be done lips closed and the voice must stay on one note at a confort pitch level for the people doing the humming ... After some few deep slow respirations, we must hum 5 times to reap the benefits...Silence period between each hum as long as each humming ...

A simple way to decrease stress in 5 minutes sessions...And why not even reach God if our intention is setlled to do so...😊

In his book about humming Goldman describe all impact on the bodies...

When the heart and brain are synchonized, the heart had his own neural network as the gut has one too, when they are synchronized they are amplified; if we add our conscious intention and the vibroacoustic sound effect of the Humming or AUM on the body adding to this synchronization another level of amplification , anything become possible , better sleep as health or happiness experience or more ...

Even our dreaming state will be modified as the australian people  said...

Humming as health and relaxing practice must be done lips closed and the voice must stay on one note at a confort pitch level for the people doing the humming ... After some few deep slow respirations, we must hum 5 times to reap the benefits...

Interestingly, humming produces a massive increase in nitric oxide levels in the sinuses. Nitric oxide is incredibly important for body and brain in numerous ways.

For sure aside from sound/singing meditative practice , humming was used by all mothers with singing to calm and soothe the child...

Then save for spiritual and health practice, humming is a social grounding reinforced bonding deeply engrammed in the subconscious mind ...

https://repositorio.ul.pt/bitstream/10451/45719/1/OVERLAPPING%20VOCALIZATIONS%20DURING%20MATERNAL%20HUMMING.pdf

https://www.buteykobreathing.nz/blog/potential-immune-protective-effects-nitric-oxide-and-humming

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306987705006328