Is There Just One Single Album That Does It For You, Completely? Just One.

If you somehow got stuck in a situation (lol) and had to spend the rest of your life completely by yourself, all alone, on a desert island ... and, as part of your situation you only got to choose one album to spend the entire rest of your life with.

Let’s say, some weird circumstance, and you also had at your complete disposal the system of your dreams, that you had assembled thru the years. And thank goodness you were a prepper and you thought ahead to install a solar power system, so power would never be a problem either.

Kind of like Tom Hanks on that island, except instead of a just a soccer ball, you had your dream stereo setup and one album only.

One album and that’s it. Got to pick one. Not necesssarily your all time favorite album, just one you could live with for the rest of your life.

Is there any album that just completely does it for ya, on that level?

I’ll kick things off by sharing mine: Steely Dan, Aja

128x128tunefuldude

One Album, from beginning to end??

Steely Dan’s Aja is hard to top.

But for me its Boston’s debut album. You can’t top Brad Delp’s smooth vocals and Tom Schultz exploding on the guitar and rockin’ on the pipe organ.

Just one?  Pink Floyd - wish you were here.  The title has my sentiments. The music has every emotion. Back up- Radiohead- OK Computer 

Well you said one and then you picked two so i will also;  The two i listen to over and over:

Little Feat--Waiting for Colombus

Beethoven--6th -- Pastoral--pick a version they're almost all good

FWIW Fillmore East could almost displace Beethoven...but if you're alone on a desert island then the Pastoral will most likely match what you're going to encounter in weather....