Sound Lab vs Magnepan 20.7

I owned Sound Labs back about 2005. I loved them: enter divorce... not related.
Now a decade later remembering those monsters I'm wondering how they compare with the Maggie 20.7. I realize the technical differences, but still am aware of their relative strengths. Just wondering if one of our more articulate brethren on here can sum up the differences and who wins?
Thanks.
Larry
lrsky
Bdp24,
Thanks for your response. Your characterization of the overall sound of the Sound Labs, is exactly accurate within my memory. Low level res at low volumes. I'm pretty much a medium volume on practically everything, so the 'awakening' volume of the Maggies probably won't matter. I was just so mesmerized by the Sound Labs, and miss them, I was wanting assurance that they're cut from the same cloth and close enough. The bass, on the SL's touted to be in the 25Hz region was plenty deep for my taste.
Sooo, I'll look forward to more input thanks.
Larry
Mgattmch,
Brian Zolner, president of Bricasti Design, plans to visit for demonstrations of the M1 DAC and M28 amplifiers on Saturday June 27 and June 28. Anyone interested in attending is welcome, but registration is strongly encouraged since space is a bit limited and we anticipate a full house.
Brian
Larry, come on up from Louisville. There will be no shortage of bass nor volume capability with the conservatively rated M28s. It could be a religious experience :-)
Brian
Brian,
I live in Florida now--2500 feet from the ocean, and on a lake. Palm trees... amazing place to be.
I am thinking that the more 'modestly priced' (grin) Maggies are more in my price range.
Thanks for the personal invitation though.
Larry