Speaker Cable Recommendation

I'm wondering if someone could recommend a pair of speaker cables.  I have looked at Nordost entry level, but they may be too thin for my system. Looking for cables that may add some "weight" to the following system.

Decware 300b tube amp (8watts),  Klipsch Forte IV,   Holo May Dac, PS Audio BHK Pre with 12AU7 input tubes. My room is 20X12, not treated, vaulted ceiling, fair amount of glass. Not a great room :) In the $1,000.00 range

Thanks, Mark

128x128marktheshark

For me the job of the speaker cable is to be transparent, neutral, adds no coloration, simply adds nothing to the performance nor takes from it. Over time I have had lots of cables in my system.

Canare 411

Belden,

Signal Cable Silver Resolution 4 strand pure silver with 4 strand OFC (excellent and not stupid expensive)

Raven Audio

DH Labs Silver

Zavfino OCC

All have the qualities sited above.

The best cables to use is any company that is using OCC single crystal silver or copper far superior to anything OFC at any price, any company that is still using OFC and charging exorbitant amounts for it is totally ripping people off, it has been proven now for over 50 years that OCC single crystal is far superior to anything OFC on the market so if you're going to buy cables at least use cables that have the best conductor material regardless of which company it is, if they're using OCC single crystal you know you're going to get a product that's better than anything OFC.

here's a PS, I forgot to mention that rectangular OCC single crystal wire is even better than the round OCC single crystal wire and the only company that makes it is Neotech.

Post removed 
Post removed