Can I do any better than BJC LC-1 or Gotham GAC-1 Ultra Pro for the money?

Hello!
So I need about 5.5’ cables for my amp to preamp and about 2.5’ ones for my atmos amp channels.
I was going to buy World Best cable Gotham GAC-1 Ultra Pro:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0848NDY57/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But the BJC LC-1 seems to often be recommended as best anywhere near its price
What do you guys think?
Any real difference or can I do better for the same money?

128x128gabrielphoto

Other than having to obtain sensitive test equipment and the experience to use it meaningfully, you have no other impediments to measuring roll off, or other artifacts, in cables. Personally, as you might have guessed, I prefer to use my ears. Cheaper for sure, and good enuf for me.

You win the argument, now what are you going to do? :-) Oh, yeh, as you might have also guessed I’m not very strong on the value of other folks opinions as they relate to my stuff and what I want to get out of it sound wise. I do a lot of ’listening" and judge for myself.

Rolloff is not a magical thing, it can easily be measured unless you are talking about something else. Your ears, well there is this little thing called Placebo..ever heard of it? ;)
Win Argument? I didnt know this was a competition..but ok.
Yeah I did notice that and that allows me to answer you questio about what I am going to do?
Avoid these types of interactions ;)
I am done with this thread

Regards

@gabrielphoto - Based on your last post it appears that I may be too late to the party, but I wanted to share my limited experience with interconnects.

I used the BJC LC-1 for a long time because I consider them to be a stand-up company with honest marketing and reasonable prices.

I did some dabbling with power cables and was surprised with the results, so I dabbled a bit with interconnects to satisfy my own curiosity.

My first move from the LC-1 ($50) was to an Audioquest Chicago ($100)  unbalanced connection.  I found it to be a significant upgrade in my system.  That led me to move up the line a bit so tried the Audioquest Sydney ($200) and again found it to be an improvement.  The jump from the Chicago to the Sydney wasn't as significant as it was from the LC-1 to the Chicago.  Within the Audioquest line the basic sound was essentially the same and it just got a little bit better.

Later I upgraded my DAC so could utilize balanced cables.  I started with some basic Monoprice cables that I borrowed from a friend.  The design of balanced cables should significantly minimize any outside noise so I feel that the differences between cables should be less significant compared to unbalanced cables.  I used a Black Friday sale to pick up a pair of Morrow Audio MA4 cables and was again surprised at the improvement.  For comparison, the basic Monoprice XLR cables sounded nearly identical to the Audioquest Sydney RCA cables which I think demonstrates that the basic design differences are meaningful.

I'm not sure if there's a undeniably better cable than the BJC LC-1, but I found it worthwhile to step it up a bit.  My cable choices were very much based on the maximum price I was willing to pay for a cable.