Amp repair

I have a Verastarr SSA-64 which has served me well until I crossed the cables on the speaker posts. I have tried to find someone locally to repair, but not having any luck. I have contacted Verastarr but they are not able to repair.  I am looking for any suggestions in the central PA, Philadelphia, Delaware or Maryland area.  I would prefer to take it in personally instead of shipping. Thanks in advance.

Ag insider logo xs@2xelybry

I tried Vu and they weren’t excellent for me.  I then took my unit to Mark Weiss of Amp Experts in New Milford CT and he fixed it up.  He is a real audio engineer, good with electronics!

Sen Alagic, Philadelphia 

excellent tech engineer 

repaired my ARC amps

aalltech at g mail dot com

I would suggest contacting the manufacture and request for a PDF copy of your model amp's service manual or wiring diagram and then locate a good audio repair service with service manual in hand. A competent audio repair service will be able to trouble-shoot your amp with the service manual. Good luck.

My tech is Kris Rhoades - Fine Tuned Audio - Winter Springs, Florida. His partner is set up in Arizona - Awesome !