Thiel speaker model range

Does anybody have a list of the various speaker models?  I haven't been able to find anything.  For instance it would appear that the CS6 would be better than the CS2.7 but maybe that isn't so.  I am in the market for a Thiel set but don't know what to look for in the used market.  I heard a set of Thiels with YBA preamp and Electrocompaniet amp and they were glorious.  I don't know the Thiel model but they were large.
phillipsus

That is one reason I never sold my CS6 as the bottom end has a lot of punch. Not to say the rest of the frequecies dont deliver but you have to spend a conciderable amount of mony to get that. 

Same with my CS7.2 but even more on bottom end. I/ve heard speakers at 2-3 times that price point that did not have that slam in bottom end like the CS7.2

Also agree with what has been said about the CS 2.7. They have a rock solid bottom end for a speaker that size. 

Would anyone be as so kind to help me with identifying these speakers I picked up?  they seem to look a lot like Thiels but they have no markings and I can't match them to any of the models provided in the links above.