USB DAC's ?

I am seeking advice / recommendations for a USB Dac to connect a Mac Mini to an Emm Labs DCC2.

The basic system is Emm Labs DCC2 SE & CDSD SE, ATC 50 ACM Actives, Vertex AQ Taga mains filtration, Mac Mini & WD Hard Drives.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, I have looked at Empirical Audio Off-Ramp Turbo 2 & Benchmark Dac 1 USB but am not able to audition.
gsm
Oh, silly me. In my last response, I forgot about the original post. Sigh. Your original suggestion of the Off-Ramp is a good one.

As for the Benchmark, I do not like the Benchmark sound.

If you're open to using the analog inputs of the DCC2, consider the Red Wine Audio Isabellina, as it is an excellent, dynamic, NOS USB DAC.
I am using a Mac Mini, LaCie Hard Drives into an Epirical Audio I2S Off-ramp, Empirical Turbomod Benchmark DAC1 with op amp upgrades.

The Empirical Audio modded DAC1 is a completely different beast from the unmodded DAC. Vocals are smooth. There is no harshness or reading of brightness. Tone colors are more true and bass to treble transparency greater. No comparison, but also multiple times the cost of the original DAC1.

I can recommend the off-ramp without hesitation. And, I am tremendously happy with the modded DAC.
Dan - I am stopping mods to the DAC-1 soon in favor of my own Overdrive USB DAC/PRE. Unless he can buy one used on Audiogon, they will not be available much longer. Customers have been bugging me for years to do my own stuff, so this is what I'm doing. It's better anyway because I can get away from the soldering iron and do more design this way. Also, the Off-Ramp Turbo 2 and Off-Ramp I2S just got replaced with one product, the Off-Ramp 3.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
What are the differences between the new Off-Ramp 3 and Off-Ramp Turbo 2?

How much is the Off-Ramp 3?

Thanks
Chai