USB DAC's ?

I am seeking advice / recommendations for a USB Dac to connect a Mac Mini to an Emm Labs DCC2.

The basic system is Emm Labs DCC2 SE & CDSD SE, ATC 50 ACM Actives, Vertex AQ Taga mains filtration, Mac Mini & WD Hard Drives.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, I have looked at Empirical Audio Off-Ramp Turbo 2 & Benchmark Dac 1 USB but am not able to audition.
gsm
You might want to try out a Blue Circle Thingee between your Mac and your Emm Labs DCC2. In my experience it works well between mine and a Bel Canto DAC2. It's a good sounding and very flexible unit. Here's a review .......
http://www.goodsound.com/equipment/blue_circle_usb_thingee.htm

I really like the Ultra Fi USB iRocs I own. Be sure to test out several different USB cables (I like the Ridge Street Audio Poiema).

With the MacMini the iRocs and RSA cables are very surprising in all respects with both ripped discs and on-line music sources, such as iTunes or Rhapsody.

:) Listening,

Ed

Many, many thanks to all of you who have kindly given advice, indeed my question was not well precised. It is an interface rather than a dac that is required. I shall commence with the HagUSB and see how it sounds.

My thanks again
Converting from USB to SPDIF to I2S (computer to digital coax to DAC chip) is not optimal versus a well executed USB DAC which will convert from USB to I2S in one step. In general, the more you convert, the less good it's going to be.

It might turn out that you're quite happy in spite of the extra conversion step, which I think would be terrific because only your ears know.

If you do decide on a USB DAC in the future, amongst the many USB DACs out there, some that I would personally consider are:

Wavelength Cosecant
Red Wine Audio Isabellina
Audio Sector / Audio Zone
Wavelength Brick
UltraFi iRoc

I have either owned or auditioned all of these DACs, presently own the Isabellina and think it is fantastic.
Thank you for the recommendations, I may be wrong (or just further demonstrating my luddite knowledge on digital audio matters !) but I do not think my DCC2 is compatible (connection wise) with I2S.
Nevertheless the goal is to obtain the best possible reproduction through the chain of : hard disc - Mac Mini - Emm Labs DCC2 ?