2023 AXPONA Show Report

Here's all the Exhibitors at this year's show  

https://axpona.com/exhibitors

You all got to hear the all new Mon Acoustic Supermon Isobaric Speakers and Sanctus Cables, they must be heard to be believed ! They will at Booth 646 at this Show !

Who's going to this Show ?

rick2000

These shows are great )for me at least), I never go expecting to be able to sit quietly and evaluate gear- its not designed for that and far too crowded and noisy. It's an oppty to see, touch, talk, listen (non critically) and learn about new product etc. People who go expecting to have a quiet, thoughtful listening experience are ill informed. Its not that at all. And I'm ok with that- for me the ability to spend a couple days with thousands of fellow music and gear lovers - both attendees and folks on the OEM side is what its all about ! 

Im in the area too and recommend it. Its true that many of the rooms' collective gear pricetag is as much as a typical single family home. Though I wish the exhibitors would bring more real-world gear (seems like they would be able to encourage more sales this way, but what do I know?), it is also kind of the point to display the greatest and shiniest they have. Who would go to a car show to see a toyota corolla? I want the Ferraris and mclarens. It is aspirational.

Its also the only place where you can go (to my knowledge) and have a huge offering of manufacturers and products across the industry in one location. Yes, the sound is rarely as good as it could be, but you can be immersed in the hobby for days on end and as far as I know, there is no other way to get that experience. 

I love and appreciate all high end audio shows!!! The primary objective of the shows is for the manufacturers to show off their wares, display their audio gear, play their audio equipment so that we can have the opportunity to hear them in person, and to support the audio industry in general. Your local audio shop can’t carry everything, and it’s impossible to bring everything into your home for auditioning. The shows are there for our entertainment and amusement. All serious and casual audiophiles should attend as many high end audio shows as possible to show support of their beloved hobby and to support the industry. High end audio shows are meant to be a fun, enjoyble, highly interesting and entertaining activity. That’s all.

Post removed