audiophile music servers the latest products, info

I am very interested in a music server and would like to know more about the latest products and information. I have been doing homework and still not sure if I can get the best audiophile sound out of a server. I have Wilson Audio W/P 7s and Krell 350 Mono blocks. I would love the convenence of puting all my 1,500 CD on a hard drive, but if I have to sacrifice any sound quality I will pass for now. My question is, is there a product out there now that is up-to-speed with the best CD players? Which ones? and what options should I be looking at? Thanks for your feedback!!!!
duanea
The Wadia 170i + Ipod is a great sounding server for $600! In fact, this combination sounds as good as my MBL 1621 transport, which retail price is 20 times that of the Wadia/Ipod combo!

Chris
Tbg: the commentary is about the Wadia. I only want to say that the Wadia 170i + Ipod combination (which is a hard drive based "server") sounds as good as the (20 times more expensive) MBL transport (for CD playback of course).

Chris
Hi Tbg, I own the MBL 1621 myself. Yes, I think I've spent too much money for CD playback.

Chris