Absorption, Diffusion or a combination of it all?

Looking to add more acoustic treatment on the wall behind the speakers. Currently using GIK absorption panels (242). 
Planning to add two more panels that would hang pretty much directly behind the speakers on the upper part of the wall (higher quality image on my system page). 
Any benefit going with diffusors?

Thanks!!!

128x128audphile1

@wyoboy 

The setup is the same for both 2 channel and HT, Look at the room kits at is website and you can compare both setups. I have a large windo to the right side of my MLP and I hung a diffusor called an acoustic lens which allows the light to pass through. You can see a pic in my profile system. You will see that the room kits are determined by the size of your room

Here is the layout for 2 channel (they also have HT):

https://www.sonitususa.com/product/studio-acoustical-systems

@kota1  I'll check out their site-thanks.  Interesting that acoustic lens over the window--is that the squarish thing that seems to be hung over vertical blinds?  If so, can't help but wonder if the verticals all by themselves could have acted as an "acoustic lens" similar to the way i played with the blinds on the window behind my speakers.  Have you ever removed it and heard the difference ? 

Although i only spent a few hours on room treatments i will admit that i started down the rabbit hole by reading Jim Smith's book,  "Get Better Sound" and then booked an hourlong phone session with him b/c i had several questions on material in the book as well as idiosyncrasies in my room with doors--he was quite helpful but also urged me not to obsess beyond dealing with a few important things pertaining to my room.

@wyoboy

Yes, the acoustic lens is the squarish thing. I had the vertical blinds long before I had the acoustic lens diffusor, they don’t do anything. I got the idea to hang it from a recording studio that had the same issue and had the acoustic lens hanging and it did the trick. You'll see in the pics I also have a "cloud" of acoustic lens hanging at the rear of the room below my PJ. All I did was follow Anthony Grimani's acoustic recipe. Here is a link to the various diffusors I use in my setup:

https://www.oeler.com/pdfs/Sustain-Data-Sheet.pdf

@kota1 That window of mine behind my speakers has been my biggest worry in the room but i went the other route--electing to absorb the sound b/c i was afraid of the highs being emphasized--never occurred to me to go the diffusion route--how much did that "cloud" diffuser cost?  I might have to try that as it looks about as big as my window.  

Found it interesting that Sonitus feels a mixing room is the same as a 2 channel listening room--might have to ponder that -- seems plausible unless the mixing room is also where the player(s) are and then you would think they would generally go for diffusion to mix into the recording rather than absorption to tame reflections.

@wyoboy

Those diffusors are $500 for a pair. I bound them together with zip ties and then got the hanging hardware on amazon. The engineers at sonitus give free consults, just call them, np. 

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PSSC22--partscience-spacecoupler-2-pack