40khz vs 120khz or 40 plus 120khz US cleaning?

Has anyone been able to actually get better results from 120khz? Does 40khz only miss anything? 

flemke

Getting details from you is like pulling teeth. 

If you are using the Audio Intelligent 3-step process, there is no need to change. 

Since you are talking details, how much IPA and Triton X100 were you using?

I was using a capful of the Triton. 

The Audio Intelligent by itself does not work anywhere near as good as Audio Intelligent plus ultrasonic.

For vacuum-RCM always remember that YOU and the chemistry is what does a lot of the cleaning. The chemistry w/o good agitation is not going to do as much as it could. The vacuum-RCM rotating platter brush action is actually very slow. And while enzymes can soak aways some soils, unless someone has had sex, used your record for a toilet or a surgical table, they have limits, and they still benefit from agitation - think what happens with a clothes washer.

High quality laundry detergent such as Tide is a blend of surfactants and enzymes. The enzymes are proteins (...ase) that break down biological matter (sex, toilet, surgery). If they were the be all and end all, Tide would not have the lots of surfactants it does - CPID (whatsinproducts.com).

@antinn 

I’m running an Isonic, and feel it would do a better job running at a slower turn. I looked at the power supply you recommended and I worry about damaging the stock AC motor on the unit.  Not a tech person, so….. otherwise I’m happy with results so far, but seems that slower would be more efficient.  Thanks for all the great info here.