dcs puccini, chord red ref, meitner cdsa or nagra

anybody had a chance to compare any of these top of the line one-box cd players on redbook?
maxx2man
Chadeffect, Nagra and Chord don't play SACD, and Meitner is lousy with red book. And how many DSD SACD-s are out there with decent sound?
when i started this thread, i was looking for opinions of these players' ability to play redbook - not sacd.
The Playback Designs player looks like one of the vintage VCR players from the early 80's. Maybe it is different in person, but it does look cheap. I can't believe they would make something that expensive that ugly.
Arbuckle, it's not ugly at all in person. Hopefully a professional photographer will soon take some shots with proper lighting and you'll see the fine finish and actual "handsome" exterior that goes with the superlative internal technology.

Dave
Concur, although I think it would have been fine if they had kept the edges straight instead of having them draw back. For me though, my big issue with that player is the scarcity of information; you would think that if it was using an Esoteric transport, that would be prominently indicated. I don't have 10K of faith in me.